padlock with dollar sign

Pay Now

One-time payment

The Environment and Service Policies

  • Grand Coulee Dam

The Environment

Salem Electric buys all of its power from the Bonneville Power Administration (BPA). According to BPA, approximately 83% of their power comes from dams and other renewable sources. The remaining 17% is generated from other resources. Click the link below for more information.

The Environment

Service Policies

Salem Electric’s service policies are designed to achieve and maintain efficient and safe electrical service. Click the link below for more information.

Service Policies