Heat Pumps = Big Savings

September 01, 2023

A heating system’s efficiency evaluates how much of the energy consumed by the heater is used to warm your conditioned space. An efficient natural gas heater maybe be 95% efficient. This means 95% of the heat created by the furnace is used to heat the room. The other 5% goes up the flue. Unlike other heat sources, an electric heat pump can fill your house with three times the heat for every kWh they consume!

Instead of heating the air, heat pumps move heat from one place to another. They capture heat from the outside air and release it into your house. These efficient systems transfer about three times more energy than they consume, even when it’s freezing outside. Low operating costs, no carbon emissions, and triple the output make heat pumps the affordable, comfortable choice.

woman and child